Whether you are new to Bridal work or want to be inspired, there is something for everyone on this course. Learn how to start building a bridal reputation through social media, consultation, prep, timings, products, and accessories, all whilst learning the most
up to date bridal trends.
The essential elements of bridal styling are crucial to be able to create beautiful designs for wedding and occasion hair. Preparation is paramount and forms the basis for all types of long hair styling.
Learn to how get to grips with all aspects of hair prep before practising and perfecting the key skills and techniques you need to produce artistic, yet commercial hairstyles.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Essential styling prep skills and recommended tools and products for your kit
- Curling techniques including pin curls and barrel curls for different hair types and lengths.
- Working with different face shapes, proportion, and balance.
- How and when to use backcombing and how to make it work for you.
- Trending techniques made simple.
- Basic plaiting techniques and how to incorporate them into your hair styles.
- When to use padding and extra hair.
- Working with different Hair Accessories, Veils and Flowers.
Where: Salon Promotions Academy
Time: 10am – 4.30pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 11th March
Kit: Full working kit needed
Course Perks: Headblocks provided for use on the day & kits including grips, elastics, loops & brush included, luxury free gifts, lunch included, free parking, corporate hotel