Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector 2L
- The original bond multiplier, insurance for hair
- Helps prevent hair breakage and damage
- Ideal for use in all colour treatments
- Part of the Olaplex 3 Step Process
- Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Cruelty-Free and Suitable for vegans
- 2000ml backwash size bottle
Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector 2L is absolutely necessary after every single service when using Olaplex as it is a system. No.1 is meant to help mitigate damage during the colour, lightening and relaxing process, however it cannot stop all of it. If it did, you would not get a visible result. No.2 is not an activator, neutraliser, sealer or conditioner. No.2 contains the same active ingredient as No.1. No.2 finds more single sulphur hydrogen bonds and cross links them back together without colour, lightener or relaxers working against it.
This is the second step of the Olaplex system, applied at the shampoo bowl.
Contains 2000ml - 70 applications at 1/2oz (15ml) per application.
How To Use
- Apply after all processing has been completed and rinsed.
- Apply a generous amount and comb through thoroughly.
- Leave on the hair for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. Keep in mind, the longer it's on, the more effective it is.
- (If Applicable:Toner) You will actually use no.2 before your toner if specified not to shampoo your toner out. If you are instructed not to shampoo, then you will rinse highlight, apply No.2 for a minimum of 10-20 mins, shampoo thoroughly- or TWICE (issues with toners not taking are due to hair not being thoroughly shampooed) and then apply your toner, rinse and condition. If you are able to shampoo a toner out (as per your brand) then you will Rinse highlights, apply toner, process, rinse and apply No2., process a minimum of 10-20 mins, shampoo and condition as normal.
Olaplex is a bond multiplier containing a single active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. The exact forumulation is a closely guarded secret.
- While your client has a base colour processing, liberally apply to dry or damp hair from mid-shaft to ends as an additional treatment. This is also a great way to prep hair for a double process prior to highlights.
- Use as a cutting lotion
- Use in place of clear toner or conditioner in direct dyes to dilute down
We found other products you might like!