Effective from 24 August, 2016, updated on 2 November 2017
Please read these Conditions carefully before ordering any Goods from Salon Promotions Limited. You agree to be bound by these Conditions upon ordering any Goods.
• ALL GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF SALON PROMOTIONS LTD UNTIL THE INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL. SALON PROMOTIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENTER PROPERTY TO TAKE POSSESSION OF UNPAID GOODS.
• Payment can be made by any of the following methods;
• Our credit terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date. We reserve the right to apply finance charges of 3% which will be accrued on a monthly basis for all amounts over 30 days old.
• Persistently exceeding our payment terms will result in your account being placed on Pro-Forma.
• Returned Direct Debits carry a charge of £18.00.
• Free delivery is available to those customers whose order value exceeds £100.00 net. Orders under £100.00 net will include a delivery charge of £5.40 plus VAT.
• If a parcel is refused a fee of £15.00 will be payable by the salon.
• Goods damaged in transit or any shortages will only be investigated if they are reported to Salon Promotions within 48 hours of delivery. If you fail to report any issues within 48 hours, unfortunately, goods cannot be replaced.
• Any goods returned to Salon Promotions Ltd for credit will incur a 25% restocking fee. Goods older than 3 months may not be returned.
• Liability is limited to the cost of goods purchased.
• If a Director of the business, you agree to take personal liability for any unpaid debts.
• Goods MUST NOT directly or indirectly be supplied outside the United Kingdom. Neither must they be supplied to any third party for resale - in particular websites such as Amazon or eBay.