This course has been designed for those wanting to master the art of braiding hair. Throughout the duration of this course you will learn and further explore basic and advanced braiding techniques to form a variety of looks. All levels of experience beginner through to experienced
What you will learn:
- Braiding trends
- Braiding techniques - Infinity, Fishtail, Organic braid , classic 3, 4, 5 strand – Normal and reverse, rope braids, knotting techniques, pull through braids, quick salon friendly styles
- How to attach hair to braids
- Product advice when braiding
- How to use different tools to achieve the look
- How to grow your services through session styling
- Capturing the look for social media
This is a must have in your portfolio. Throughout the duration of this course you will learn different techniques such as twists and knots, working with hair extensions and fundamental disciplines of braiding along with handy hints and tips to help you achieve head-turning salon friendly looks will be covered including classic and advanced braiding techniques all whilst boosting your product knowledge and learning how you can grow your services through session styling.
Monday 15th November 10am - 5pm takes place at the Salon Promotions Academy in Earby, Lancashire. Please Note: If a course cannot go ahead in our academy due to Covid-19 restrictions we will offer to run the course over Zoom for £60.